Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Alligators (and a little bit of Christmas too), December 20th, 2010


Song: El Baile de las Manos from ¡A Bailar!

Book: I'd Really Like to Eat a Child by Sylviane Donnio.

Rhyme: Five Little Monkeys
Five little monkey’s swinging in the tree
teasing Mr. Alligator can’t catch me….can’t catch me
along came Mr. Alligator quiet as can be
and snapped that monkey out that tree.

Four little monkey’s swinging in the tree....

Book: A Girl and Her Gator by Sean Bryan

Poem: Santa's Hat
Santa Clause with his beard of white,
comes down the chimney on Christmas Eve Night.

I know it's Santa, I'm sure of that,
because he wears his Santa hat. (use any type of hat)


Repeat the poem several times with different hats. Finish with a Santa hat.

Book: The Gift of Nothing by Patrick McDonnell.

by Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment